Reborned-Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new modle -all players read and owners- reborn reality only shield

5 posters

Go down

new modle -all players read and owners- reborn reality only shield Empty new modle -all players read and owners- reborn reality only shield

Post  xdead Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:51 pm

hey guys i was modeling out of know were and i decided i was going to make a reborn reality only item =) well geuss what items i turend into a epic item.
for all you spirit shield fans
i made a spirit shield called unholyheart spirit shield
witch is a red and black spirit shield
the spirit shield is black and the sig nal is red
heres a pic
new modle -all players read and owners- reborn reality only shield SfgIv
yellow shit around it isent included
making a spirit shield with a R R on it \;0
-7Vathan-
xdead
xdead

Back to top Go down

new modle -all players read and owners- reborn reality only shield Empty Re: new modle -all players read and owners- reborn reality only shield

Post  Australian Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:30 am

Love it You should make it for everone who joined Since this post

Australian

Back to top Go down

new modle -all players read and owners- reborn reality only shield Empty Re: new modle -all players read and owners- reborn reality only shield

Post  σωиєя ¢αмι Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:45 am

Most likely not. Customs take too long, and if it is made ig it would most likely only be for me, Vcity, and Gamer. Good Thinking though.

σωиєя ¢αмι
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  xdead Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:17 pm

models dont take to long to add if u dont feal like making the itemDef.java code i will make it and post it
along with another few models i made atm working on gold trimed bandos but this is another thing i made
and y canot be all players mod + if not then theres no point of even putting in game
xdead
xdead

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai™ Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:54 pm

So it is extra rare, and if players get it, they will find a way to get it duped and be spread out on the server. And if we release it, less and less people would want it unless its super rare from like a event or give-away.

Thanks.
Kai™
Kai™
Kai™
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  xdead Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:31 pm

well as far as i know there have been no duping problums with us and i hope there will not be and victy i making server better and harder to cheat every update so it should be relesed and im done making my first skill cape called maxed skillcape (not the one from real runescape only just has the lv icon from the higscores on real rs and id think it would be cool if u added it to this -7Vathan-
xdead
xdead

Back to top Go down

Post  xdead Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:37 pm

o ya and im not going be online for a while becuse of soccer turny so i will read all coments left in this in 4 days when i return
-7Vathan- santa marry xmas to all u guys and anoter idea poped into head y not make the item for the first xmas event or i can make a set of santa hats and each player gets to chouse one and untradble
untill next years event
xdead
xdead

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai™ Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:26 am

People always find a way to bend around corners if you get that. Also means they will find anyway possible to hack the server. Some get away with it, some dont.

Thanks.
Kai™
Kai™
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

new modle -all players read and owners- reborn reality only shield Empty hi

Post  DRiiPZz Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Hey it dos sound like a great idea adding the customs nd shit but im not in tirely sure if the hybird loader will crash with the customs and way send me some codes ill have a look and if its cool ill put in the server for all plyer but warning if i do . when there frist added they will be other 5b ea till i make the shop im working on then they will drop to 1 b and keep droping from there

DRiiPZz
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai™ Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:14 pm

I honestly think that it should be more.. The eco is already heading south and only getting worse..

Thanks.
Kai™
Kai™
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down